Thursday, July 23, 2009

Who's the Daddy?

Okay, my biological clock doesn't tick very loud (I'd rather borrow than own) but sometimes I wonder what my fictional offspring would look like. Well, VW has an answer with it's Routon Babymaker. You scan your picture and the picture of the 'dad' in and it shows you what your baby would look like. Since I'm not seeing any potential sperm donors at the moment, I went with my fantasy crushes. I wanted to see which celebrity I would make the cutest kid with so I could then stalk with confidence (just kidding, I don't have the time to devote to being a really good stalker, and if you can't do something right you shouldn't do it at all.)

Now, I know that this program just computer generates a picture based on two sets of facial features, which is not a good way to determine genetic compatibility. But based on these pictures, I should probably not reproduce. I've always suspected that any fruit of my loins might be less than preternaturally attractive, but this makes me frightened. I matched myself with very good looking mates and this is what happened.

Baby #1

Is it just me or does this kid look a lot like Rumer Willis? No, the 'father' isn't Bruce. Can you guess what celebrity helped me make this kid? It's enough to make me refill my birth control.

Baby #2

In my opinion, this is the cutest of my 'children', which is strange because of my celebrity crushes, this 'dad' is the least conventionally attractive. Hmmm, maybe two wrongs make a right? Can you guess the celebrity?

Baby #3

This baby's 'daddy' is Canadian. I think this celeb is hot, but the baby is not. Sigh. Name that daddy!

Okay, while I go and contemplate the expiration date of my eggs, you need to guess the celebrity daddy's and match them to the correct offspring. Put your guesses in a comment and I will tell you the correct answers and who wins the contest (prize to be determined.)

2 comments:

Maura said...

OK - for #1 Matthew Perry leaped into my mind. Not sure why but I'll make that my guess anyway. I'm completely stumped on the other two. Email the answers when you get a chance.

And stop tearing yourself down. There's nothing wrong with the way you look. I'd bet any kids you may have will be gorgeous. :)

Chan:) said...

Ben Affleck,
Matt Damon,
Jim Carrey.

I hate it when people don't play along.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...