Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby Daddy's

Since the response to the "Who's the Daddy" game was underwhelming (thanks Maura and Chan for participating!) I'll announce that of the two, Chan is the winner. He got one right. Here are the babies and their respective fathers.

Baby One - Ben Affleck. This should have been an easy choice. Everyone knows my Ben Affleck obsession. But after seeing this kid's picture, well, not so much. I'm sure Ben's actual children are much more attractive.




Baby Two - Owen Wilson. The cutest of the babies has the least conventionally attractive dad, although I love this quirky actor. Anyone who hasn't seen it needs to rent "Bottle Rocket".




Baby Three - Ryan Reynolds. This Canadian actor is hot, hot, hot (as in not only good looking but also starring in some mega-movies. It's about time, I've seen how talented Ryan was since "Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Parlor". He has eclectic taste in women (Alanis Morrisette and Scarlett Johannson seem like polar opposites to me, but hey, whatever.) His baby though is a pasty kid, which I guess you should expect if a Canuck mates with a mayonnaise woman (I'm so white I'm opaque.)



Chan wins marshmallows in his choice of flavors. See, aren't you sad you didn't participate now?

2 comments:

Chan:) said...

OMG!

Penut Butter/Fluffernutter Marshmallows !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I didn''t say Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson and Michael Jackson.

I won by an AFFLECK!

Maura said...

Gotta be honest - I don't think any of those babies look like you or the dads. Frankly (and I can only say this because they aren't real) those kids just looked weird! But I do like your perspective daddy choices!!

Congrats, Chan!!

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...