Monday, December 29, 2008

Dear Diary, I Saw the Cutest Boy Today

Okay, I have a new crush. He's a lot younger than I am (He's 25, I'm 36, does that make me a cougar?) but he's so cute I just don't care that I could have babysat for him. He's got dark curly hair, dreamy eyes, a chiseled jaw and that wonderfully masculine five o'clock shadow. Gosh I like men who can be really clean cut looking and still have that bad boy thing going when they want. In fact, he falls right in line with my previous crushes, John F. Kennedy, Jr. and Ben Affleck (I guess you can tell my 'type', huh?) I don't know if he's as smart or talented as my previous imaginary boyfriends (no, I'm not delusional or a psychotic stalker, but a girl can fantasize, can't she?) but I'm purely interested in his looks anyway.

Who is my new fantasy man? Brody Jenner, the living example that pairing two genetically gifted individuals can produce a genetically gifted offspring. He's the son of Olympian Bruce Jenner (now the second banana on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians") and Linda Thompson (Former 'Hee Haw Honey' and once girlfriend of The King, Elvis Presley). I have no idea what he does except look good. Apparently he was on "The Hills", a show on MTV, but I stopped watching MTV years ago when they stopped being about music. He has some new show called "Bromance" but I don't even want to know what it's about. I just want to stare at his picture.

How did I discover this piece of prime man meat? The Internet, of course. You know when you click on a story and that leads you to another story and so on and so on. Well, that's how I stumbled across a photo of this gorgeous man. (I use the term loosely because as a 25-year-old party boy with an MTV reality show, I'm pretty sure he's not in any way mature yet.) He's my new eye candy.

As a belated Christmas gift for you ladies out there (or even you 'bromance' leaning gentlemen), here is a picture of beautiful Brody. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ID DO HIM!!!

Maura said...

He IS a cutie! I'll be happy to join you in cougar land!

I had never heard of him before your post so I looked him up. Unfortunately, I think he might be a bit of a jerk. There were some stories of drunken and rowdy behavior at clubs. But who knows the real deal with those stories? At 25 you are allowed to make an idiot of yourself once in a while. Hopefully it's not a forecast for the future. But the premise for "Bromance" is pretty lame.

Hopefully, as he grows older (and most likely even MORE gorgeous), he will be choosing more worthwhile projects. It would be a shame to be denied such eye candy because of bad material.

Anonymous said...

You ladies have very suspect taste in men. Besides, he's gay.

Shae said...

C'mon Jack, lighten up. It's only eye candy. Even if he is gay, it wouldn't be the first time I was a beard!

dyann hunter said...

All of the boys and most of the girls on the Hills are totally idiotic. There are only spiderwebs in the brains of these guys...
But yes, he is cute. As long as he keeps his mouth closed....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...