Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things I Love About Christmas

These are the things I love about Christmas (but some of them could apply to Hannukah too, I suppose.) I'm making schnitzel with noodles tonight (because below is a list of my favorite things...and because I bought a pork tenderloin that I have to do something with!)

10. Egg Nog (Homemade is good but store bought is really tasty too.)
9. Wrapping stuff (I loved my first job as a gift wrapper at a department store.)
8. Christmas lights (They are so pretty and festive.)
7. Holiday movies (Duh.)
6. Little kids sitting on Santa's lap (I have truly fond memories of Santa's arrival.)
5. Candy canes (Delicious fun. Remember sucking the ends to a point like little peppermint shiv?)
4. Presents (okay, I'll admit it, I like presents, does that make me greedy?)
3. Peppermint ice cream (It's so good, how come you can only buy it during the holidays?)
2. Christmas carols (Oh, how I love to sing along. Anyone want to go caroling? )

and the number one thing I love about Christmas is

1. Spending time focused on my friends and family.

So thank you Loyal Readers for being part of what I love most this holiday season.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...