Friday, May 15, 2009

Moving Pictures

Hopefully pictures really are worth a thousand words because then this column will be over five thousand words long. Here are some photos from the "You People" shoot. (Thanks to Charisma Schwarze for the photographs!)


This is a scene we shot Monday at Egg Works. I have know idea what I'm doing in this picture but I know it's the scene where I flip out on the waitress (I can tell because I'm wearing the red sweater in this one.)



Here is a picture of some of the principal cast members, taken at the CineVegas offices. From left to right there is Nathan Ferrier (Stephan), James Germano (Danny), Me (Patty), Will Edwards (Felix), Elly Brown (Nancy) and John Baniqued (Jerry). Note the red sweater with penguins on it.


Here we are at Egg Works doing a different scene, because I am wearing a different sweater (blue with snowmen this time). Will, Jerry and I are in this scene, while Kelly (in the red t-shirt) gives us some of his expert direction (I'm actually not kidding, he is a really great director, he's very clear on what he wants but gives his actors room for their perspective) and Mark (in the green t-shirt) tells Kelly how to do his job - just kidding. Mark is a producer and our lighting guy extraordinaire and he does tell Kelly when he sees something amiss. See how I'm eating soup? This is one shoot I didn't mind the sweaters, it was really cold in the restaurant. I had my sweater off between takes and I got so cold I put it back on even when we weren't filming.


Will and Val came down again on Monday to be extras (we missed you Dyann!) and here he and I are in the craft services room (craft services is the movie way of saying food) I don't know what I was saying when Charisma took this picture but it looks like I'm lecturing Will but I'm not. We actually had a lot of fun on this shooting day and he liked all the food I brought (as did the rest of the cast and crew that day. I'm pleased to say that all of the food I made was gone while the Jason's Deli food was still left over - no offence to Jason's Deli, I'm just better, that's all.


Another picture at the CineVegas offices, this time with expanded cast and extras (see Will and Val behind me? Aren't they good siblings to help me out? Yeah, they rock.)

Okay, today I have to shoot as well as tomorrow plus tomorrow is the hospital benefit. But next week I'll write more, I promise. I have some new products for the Glitter City Sweets line to share with you. Bless you Loyal Readers, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Maura said...

Looks like you are all having a great time. Good for you!! Next time, you have to film somewhere in the northeast so I can be an extra. :)

At the risk of sounding like a pest, don't forget to post some more wedding pictures!! I want to see you in your dress.

dyann hunter said...

Oh man, now I feel REALLY REALLY bad. Cause you guys look like you are having way too much fun to call it work. God, I want to kill a certain maid (named Leilani, don't ever use her!) right now.

I'm anxious for wedding pictures AND that website for your bisnatch! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...