Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pictures, Pictures Everywhere

Here are some more movie pics.

This is Kelly shooting scenes of me in "my bedroom" as I try to come up with things about the game. Christmas PJ's in this one.

This is me going through the mail. Note the stuffed animals. Kelly called me the night before this shoot and asked me to bring my stuffed animals with me. I said "Do I look like the kind of girl who has stuffed animals?" So I had to bring my mom's stuffed animals. It's a strange assortment. A turtle, a dalmatian, a dog with a diploma and graduation cap and a gopher that sings "I'm Alright". Don't blame my mom, they are all ones Will and I bought her over the years.

Here I'm reading the "Moron's Guide to Ethnic Stereotypes".

And the "Moron's Guide to Racist Stereotypes"

This is Will Edwards and I in a scene where we both are anticipating something intently (can't you tell?)

Now for some other pictures. I bought a new camera for the business. The one I had was old (in digital camera years it was 965 years old) and had no image stabilization so even when I shot with a tripod some pictures would come out blurry. So I broke down and spent money on a new one (My brother and his wife paid me some money for my wedding services so I didn't feel too guilty) I got a Canon Powershot and I LOVE it. These are some pictures I took only minutes after I got it out of the box so forgive them for not being perfect but I'm still learning. But it shoots great from any distance and in any light.

This is the Java dog. Isn't she cute? She's almost 14 but she's still spy enough that she stole the toy I bought her out of the bag when I got home from PetsMart yesterday.

Here is The Graminator on 'her couch'. We still haven't gotten a new couch here or painted the walls but we do have the color picked out (and I bought ceiling paint so we are sort of getting started)

And this is my beautiful Mom. She'd kill me if she knew I was posting this (but we just won't tell her will we?) You can see the new desk and the new curtains in this shot. But we are still in transition so forgive the mess.
I'll post more pics as I play with my new toy, er, I mean my knew business camera, not a plaything but a serious business expense.

Now, for Maura, who is DYING to see wedding pictures...I don't have any. Will and Val have a disk of pics which we saw on Sunday but they took it home with them. I promise I'll post a couple when we finally get a copy. But I'll be honest, I HATE the way I look in most of the pictures. I think I look better in the movie pictures. I had these false eyelashes at the wedding and do you know how some things look good in person but in photographs not so much? (I had an adorable haircut in the 90's, it was asymmetrical and totally rocking. But in photographs I just looked mentally challenged and like I cut my own hair) Well, that's how I feel I look. The eyelashes make my face look weird and I look ENORMOUS. But there are a couple of shots I don't hate (and there are some AMAZING shots of the cake and cupcakes and kids eating the cupcakes that will go on my new website they are so incredible) so I'll post those. Val is still going through the 1000 (yes, thousand) photographs to pick out the best ones. So please be patient and I'll get them to you, I promise.

2 comments:

Maura said...

Oh all right, I'll wait. :(

I'll bet you look fine. We always judge ourselves so harshly. The movie pics look great. As do your mom and the Graminator.

Have fun with the new toy...and don't feel guilty about thinking of it as a toy. Isn't it the American Dream to be doing a job that doesn't seem like work at all?

dyann hunter said...

LOL...I've had a few of those mentally challenged haircuts.

I love seeing all your movie pictures and I make sure to go through them all on your Facebook page. Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...