Monday, September 14, 2009

I Believe....

...that the people who care about you will help you, support you and cheer you on.

....that the people who only pretend to care about you will eventually show you their true colors.

...that life is, in turns, a constant surprise, a disappointment, an adventure and an experience.

...that you should never read the ending first.

...that dessert is the most important meal of the day.

...that I work way too hard to please other people, but I'm okay with that most of the time.

...that great writing can change your life, but mediocre writing can be pretty darn entertaining.

...you can't live life without trying.

..that little pleasures should never be belittled.

...that roller coaster rides and lives are rarely long enough.

...rewards will come from unexpected places.

...that I believe.

3 comments:

Chan:) said...

So true.
And who ever screwed you over deserves a special place in hell on earth.

Maura said...

Shae, you have got the best outlook on things. I have to try and be more like that, I let myself get far too bogged down in pettiness and thoughts of revenge.

You are so right, life is too short for that crap. To paraphrase Johnny Castle from Dirty Dancing: Thanks for being someone who's taught me about the kind of person I want to be.

dyann hunter said...

Simple. True. Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...