Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Railing Against the Wind

I hate hypocrisy.

Seriously, if you are going to screw me, be honest about it. I won't go into the details to protect the incredibly guilty other party, but suffice it to say someone cut me out of a business arrangement siting an excuse so unforgivably flimsy and completely hypocritical that I am deeply offended. And never say 'it's not personal' when it is exactly personal. Be honest and up front and say "it's for completely personal and bogus reasons". I won't like it any better but at least you won't be a hypocritical liar. Just don't treat me like I'm an idiot. Cuz I'm not. And I don't forget, ever.

Okay, rant over. I will get over this and despite the efforts of those who work against me, I will prevail. Your pettiness will only resolve my will to succeed. I would thank you, but I don't want to be a hypocrite.

3 comments:

Chan:) said...

Cue Rocky Theme.

Maura said...

I missed this post, too. What's up with that?

Whoever they are, they will get what they deserve.

And remember, the best revenge will be your huge success. Go get 'em, girl!!

dyann hunter said...

F 'em...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...