Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Grandma Fall Down, Go Boom

Sorry no post yesterday, I had the best intentions but Sunday night my grandmother fell going to bed. We took her to the urgent care who diagnosed her with a broken pelvis and sent her to the hospital. We left her there at 3:30 in the morning. I was back before 9am yesterday (after I took my mom to work - she couldn't get out of it - and grabbed a shower) but I missed the doctor by minutes. We waited all day and they took her for an MRI at 7pm and now we are headed to the hospital to lay in wait for the doctor (it's 6:30 in the morning so I have every hope that we catch that wascally wabbit.) I'll update you as soon as I know something, anything!

1 comment:

Maura said...

Hi Shae. So sorry to hear about your grandmother. I will be keeping good thoughts for her speedy recovery.

And what is it with doctors these days? They only have a window of five minutes to spend with a patient and then you can't even get them on the phone if you miss them? It's ridiculous. But I could go on for pages about the state of health care in this country and I doubt I would be telling you anything you didn't already know. So I'll shut up about that now.

Anyway, hang in there and please know that you all have my best wishes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...