Monday, March 09, 2009

It's Picture Day!

I'm too tired to write much today (why does 'spring forward' kick my butt so much?) so I thought that since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'd give you ten thousand words (ah, if only it really was that easy.

Here is The Graminator, with her new glasses and haircut. Isn't she adorable? I think I'm going to put these in my wallet and when someone asks if I have kids I'm gonna pull out the pictures of my 'little one'.




Okay, it might not be as cute as Dyann's new haircut, but it's still cute.



Here are shots from Friday's Vegas Schmegas shoot. We worked hard, laughed a lot and made great comedy. What more can you ask for?






We had a great time filming even though it was a lot of work. But we got what we needed and we made the day. It's magic, I tell you, magic.





3 comments:

dyann hunter said...

Nice pics! What do you mean your Graminator's haircut isn't as cute as mine! She's tres chic for a lady of her wise years...Totally hip and she's so happy about it. That's the best part!

Filming does look like hard work, but also a lot of fun...I'll Goth up for ya for that September shoot if you'll still have me!

Shae said...

You are so on!!!!!

Maura said...

The Graminator looks great! And I'm so glad your shoot went well. Looks like everybody was having a great time. I can't wait to see the finished project.

Hope you are getting over your 'spring forward-lag.' Personally I am glad it's going to stay lighter in the evenings. I hate when it gets dark at 4:00.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...