Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day Two

Day One went fine, I got 10 pages written of my new screenplay. I had trouble getting my motor started (it's a little intimidating when the page is completely blank) but once I got going it came prety smoothly. Today I will continue on that screenplay as well as starting work on my second blog, Gourmand-Girl, which will be about all things food. (Don't fret, there will still be some recipes and food discussion here, but for a more in depth food analysis, history, etc. go to www.gourmand-girl.blogspot.com) I am also looking into writer's groups so that I can start to network, cuz I need an agent!

In other news, Fidel Castro is stepping down as President of Cuba becuase he's 150 years old and tired of being the last Communist dictator dammit! Completely irrelevant to my writing but a victory for democracy. Have some ropa vieja to celebrate. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...