Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Week Two

Okay, I'll be honest. It still feels like I'm playing hooky. Don't get me wrong, I've been working, writing these two daily blogs, working on my scripts, re-writing another, trying to find networking opportunities, etc. But I still feel a bit like someone is going to be calling me, wondering why the hell I'm not at the office. And I miss the daily interaction with my friends at work. So I'm still tweaking my schedule, trying to find put what is going to work the best for me. And I'm making and sticking to my 'Do' lists so that I stay on track. The deadline for the Nicholl Fellowship is May 1st so I need to have my re-write and another script done by then. So it's back to work for me (and probably for you) so thanks for checking in. See you soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...