Monday, February 18, 2008

Tomorrow is the First Day of the Rest of My Life

Okay, here was the dilemma as I begin my writing life. Do I start today, or, because today is a holiday and it would have been my day off at my "real" job, do I start tomorrow?
I wanted a day off (I didn't sleep well last night) so I'm opting to begin my new 'job' tomorrow but today I'm organizing my workspace, getting used to my new computer (I bought a new iMac, love, love, love it - and I now have high speed internet at home, hasta la vista dial up), installing my screenwriting software, etc., paying bills with the last paycheck I'll have for a while, etc.
So, for those that care, tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. Today is a vacation day. Thank you, Mr. Presidents.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...