Thursday, January 22, 2009

I love "Top Chef", but they rarely make things that I would do as a home cook. But this I could do...



Mango Lollipops
Source: Stefan Richter, Top Chef Season 5
Prep Time: About half an hour
Serves: 5-6

10 mangoes cut into half inch cubes
2 oz. chocolate, melted.
1 T mint oil
10 mint leaves
10 skewers

1. Melt chocolate, add mint oil.
2. Dip mango half way in chocolate.
3. Serve on skewer.

Stefan is my least favorite contestant but at least he has the cohones to chef up and cook it. Hate his arrogance but you can't argue with his food.

1 comment:

Maura said...

I could totally do this one, too! And you could change out the fruit if you wanted. This would probably be so good with pineapple chunks, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...