Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Need a Vacation











I'm having trouble concentrating today because I want a vacation. I'm tired. I want to be on a deserted tropical island somewhere. No, not somewhere, but here. Musha Cay in the Bahamas. It's a private island owned by David Copperfield. There are five private houses on the island each with their own private beach. With a pampering staff of 30. It's only $37,500 a night. But really, that's a bargain, because that's for up to 12 people. Food and beverages (including alcohol) are included. So it's only $3,125 each. Who wants to go with me?

2 comments:

Maura said...

Oh I would so love to join you!!! But I think I'm going to have to wait until I have a best seller or two before I can afford those kinds of prices Maybe we could get J.K. Rowling to take us there for a writer's retreat.....

dyann hunter said...

Makes me wish I had a tan..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...