Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Graminator's Eyes

Can't write too much today, I have to take The Graminator in for a quick eye procedure.

She had cataract surgery years ago and has developed a film that makes her vision cloudy. She will have a quick and painless laser eye procedure (called yag laser capsulotomy) that will make her vision better. Isn't aging fun?

The only thing that I'm concerned about is that you need to hold really still and she and I have both had a croupy cough this week. I'm going to give her some cough medicine so she doesn't have a coughing fit during the procedure.

It should be a pretty uneventful day, but I have to go to Old navy and see if they have their flip flops in stock or if I have to order them off the Internet. Did I mention that Val and I are wearing flip flops at the wedding? Yes, with my formal dress and her wedding gown we are wearing pink flip flops decorated with gerbera daisies. Are we too cool or what? That's the find of wedding this is going to be, fun and funky. We actually have accomplished one task. Only 587 more to go!

Have an awesome day, Loyal Readers!

1 comment:

Maura said...

Hope the eye surgery went smoothly and that the Graminator is recovering nicely.

Good for Val! There's no reason why a wedding has to be so stuffy and formal. I'm glad you and she will be sporting non-conventional footwear. I bet those flip flops will look great with the dresses.

What other kinds of fun stuff is planned for the wedding?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...