Friday, February 20, 2009

Things I Need to Do This Weekend

Clean the house - How does it get so messy?

Take the Graminator for a haircut - I'm thinking a cute little pixie

Find some pictures of cute pixie cuts to show the stylist

Buy pies to take to table read

Go over script again before the table read

Table read for new film - 6:30pm Friday

Get invitation approved by Will & Val so all components can be printed - only one week before these need to go out!

Go to the grocery store

Go to the post office

See "The Wiz" at LVA - 7:00pm Saturday

Try to see "Slumdog Millionaire" before the Oscar telecast

Make goodies for Oscar festivities - I have some cool new popcorn recipes I want to try

Pick up beverages for Oscar festivities - should it just be bubbly or should I make a 'signature' cocktail?

Watch THE OSCARS! - It's my Superbowl

Sleep

1 comment:

Maura said...

I'm trying to catch up on some Oscar nominees before the show, too. I have The Changeling and the Dark Knight from Netflix right now. Gotta watch 'em before Sunday!

Post a pic of the Graminator's new style. I'll bet she looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...