Monday, October 13, 2008

Post No Graffiti


I welcome comments on this blog. This blog is an important part of my life and I try to take it seriously. I also try to listen to my Loyal Readers and I enjoy the feedback.

But please, do not leave comments of pure profanity for no apparent reason. If you want to be profane, at least be creative about it. And be honest enough to use your real name. Anonymous profanity is the equivalent of just writing graffiti on my blog and it's not cool.

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog, you make me a better writer and keep me motivated. And thanks to everyone who leaves creative, constructive comments, your voice is always appreciated!

1 comment:

Maura said...

That's why I have the preview feature turned on. There are just too many obnoxious, childish morons out there. Oh, and let's not forget that they are too cowardly to sign their own names.

Sorry to hear they were rude to someone as nice as you are. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...