Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cookies, Cookies Everywhere

I have been working hard to make my cookies beautiful and photograph them for the website. I have to re-shoot a few of them today because I'm not the best photographer in the world and because I'm working with an older and less expensive camera. But a couple of pictures turned out good, so what do you think?





There are about eight other cookie styles but those weren't great photographs so I'm going to try to shoot them again today.
I'm still working on my cousin to help me with the website but if I can get him going we should be able to go live ASAP. Then it's just a matter of seeing if people want to buy them. I also have a unique favor idea, I will hopefully unveil this week as well.

2 comments:

Maura said...

Shae, they are adorable!! They look too good to eat, although I'm sure I wouldn't let that stop me after an appropriate length of time was spent admiring them.

I am so happy for you and so proud of you. I can't wait to see the website.

Once again, you ROCK!!!!!

dyann hunter said...

So beautiful, Shae. Absolutely adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...