Sunday, April 12, 2009

Things I Like About Easter

1. Ham - what can I say, I'm a pig for pig. And I make a ham that's slap-yo-mama good (but don't, it's a holiday.)
2. Peeps - marshmallows covered in sugar. And neon colors too! Yum.
3. Deviled eggs - that's what you make with all those hard boiled Easter eggs.
4. Hanging with the family - holidays are all about family. I have an incredible one, they ROCK!
5. Springtime weather - It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood. Sunny and high seventies. Thank you, Mother Nature.
6. Brunch -it's earlier than lunch so you can snack at 4pm and still have a little nosh at 7. I love extra mealtimes.
7. Chocolate - good anytime really, but for Easter it comes in bunny shapes.
8. Asparagus and artichokes - love the spring vegetables. Love. Love. Love.
9. Flowers - pretty pastel colors, bright happy blooms.
10. Hope -whether you celebrate Easter or Passover or Spring Festival, it's all about rebirth, renewal and hope. Lovely.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...