Thursday, April 30, 2009

Things I'm Happy About Right Now

1. Chocolate Chip Cookies - I know I'm supposed to be good but I'm stressing, so don't judge, okay?

2. Kirstie Alley gaining weight - 98% of all dieters gain the weight back. She is human after all (despite what Scientology might say) It makes me happy because I don't feel so alone in the struggle, especially when most of Hollywood is unnaturally thin. More fat celebs I say!

3. The wedding will be over in 58 hours...57 hours and 59 minutes...57 hours and 58 minutes

4. To Go Menus - I've been too busy to cook this week so thank heavens for Del Taco, Capriotti's and KFC (the new grilled chicken is delicious!)

5. Apps for my iPod - Games keep me sane (or at least keep my insanity occupied.)

6. Makeup - Something needs to hide the fact that I can't sleep this week.

7. Lists - It keeps all the things I haven't done yet in neat order.

Okay, I gotta go bake 96 cupcakes (I only need 80 but since recipes make 24 per batch, I'll have extras.) Wish me luck Loyal Readers and I'll check in on Monday!

2 comments:

Maura said...

So how did the wedding go??? :)

dyann hunter said...

It must have been a blast because she's still in shock and probably sleeping ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...