Thursday, March 13, 2008

Computer Go Boom


I was right in the middle of typing the previous post and was inserting a picture when my screen went black and nothing would bring it back. Poof, gone, nothing. I though it might be a power issue but everything else on the power strip worked. So I called technical support. They told me that I was 45 days past my warranty, which seemed odd to me since I only bought the computer 36 days ago. I had to fax them my receipt and jump through a variety of hoops but I have an appointment today to take it in to the Apple Store so hopefully they can get it fixed quickly since I leave town in three days. And I hope they rescue the hard drive since it has my scripts on it (Aughhhhhhh!)So I have switched to my laptop. Computers are truly wonderful and amazing things...when they work. The battle of Mac vs. PC has begun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...