Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Writing Update

So, for those of you checking in on the 'year of writing dangerously', here is an update on how the writing is going.

Novel - The love story of Miss Gemma Merryvale and Lord Simon Farrow is progressing nicely. No bodice ripping yet, but they are definitely interested in one another.

Screenplay #1 - "Imaginary Boyfriend" - Screenplay started and opening scenes written.

Screenplay #2 - I'm re-writing "Arnie Johnson's Big Break". For those Arnie fans out there don't worry. I'm just making the film a little more noir, but the basic story isn't changing. Just tweaking and polishing, making it a little more edgy, like "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang". I had the idea for the re-writes and since I hadn't looked at Arnie in a while I re-read the script. Honestly, it wasn't half bad for a first script. I even made myself laugh at a few scenes. I'm just freshening Arnie up, he could use a new pair of shoes. My goal is to get him ready for the Nicholl competition, deadline is May 1st.

Smidigits - I hope some of you are checking out the work I've been doing at www.smidgits.com If you haven't checked it out, may I suggest "The Sign" or any of my "We're Cookin' Now" episodes. I have been writing and directing a new series called "The Jerseynaut" which will premiere soo but I think the trailers for the show available right now.

Thanks to everyone who has been checking out the blogs (this one and www.gourmand-girl.blogspot.com) and if you keep reading, I'll keep writing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...