Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Lists

My friend had been doing lists on her blog and since I'm kinda tired today, I though I'd cheat and copy her idea.

List of things I thought about yesterday

1. Java has to go to the vet, how much is that going to cost me?
2. I love the library, I got like a ton of books for free. Of course, I do have to give them back.
3. How can they charge $180.00 to fix the fuel door on my mom's car? It's like a 5 minute job. Dealerships rip you off.
4. Election results
5. Why people are so mean to each other on "Big Brother"? If I was on that show I'd cry all the time.
6. Ooh, they released the second season of the old Hardy Boys show on DVD.
7. How incredibly lame am I that I care that they released the second season of the old Hardy Boys show on DVD?
8. Well, I must not be the only lame person who watched that show as a kid, right? Right? It's not on DVD for just me, right?
9. If you mix Mike's Hard Lemonade with Mike's Hard Limeade, will it resemble a margarita in flavor?
10. I love Del Taco's "3 for 99 vents" Taco Tuesdays.
11. I love my Mom, she's a truly great person. I wish I had enough money to make all of her worries go away. Tacos and a fake margarita aren't enough to show her how much I appreciate her. New toilets would be a start. And a new fence. And getting her house painted. Bet that costs more than 99 cents.
12. If I shop at Fresh & Easy every day, is that an obsession? How many days a week can I shop there without becoming 'that weird lady who is in here every day'?
13. What am I going to make for dinner on Thursday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...