Thursday, June 12, 2008

Deadlines!!!


Okay, I can't post long today (or watch Hulu either!) because I have to finish the second episode of the new Vegas series that Smidgits is working on. We are shooting the pilot episode soon and we are trying to figure out if we have enough money in the budget to shoot two. (Saving some money on actors and locations if possible by doubling up). And since the budget meeting is Saturday I have to get the script to Kelly by tomorrow and of course it's not finished because I procrastinate. So I gotta get my butt in gear. Longer post tomorrow, thanks for bearing with me loyal readers!

2 comments:

Maura said...

You go girl, do what you gotta do. If it's any consolation, I often do my best work under the pressure of a deadline. Good luck!

dyann hunter said...

I hate the word deadline....anything with "dead" in it can't be good, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...