Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thanks and Thanks

Thanks to all who have expressed such compassion and support to me an my family. Just a quick update after The Graminator's first day home. After listening to the naysayers who told us how hard it was and how much care she was going to need, I was really (and pleasantly) surprised at how well she did. Yes, she complained about the pain and she wanted to stay in bed but I got her up three times (which is two times more than she ever did at the rehab facility) for an hour or more each time and she ate and used the new commode chair. In all, it as a great day and I have every reason to believe it will get easier the more time she is at home.

Thanks again for your support, it means so much to me right now!

2 comments:

Maura said...

That's fantastic, Shae! I'm so happy for you and the Graminator. I hope that she continues to do well and that her pain diminishes more every day.

You are a great person and this is proof that good things happen to those who deserve it!! I think that now you are entitled to a drink...to celebrate!!

Jonathon Bryant said...

Hey, I am so happy for you too. Now you can get back to work i assume. You are such a fabulous person. I hope she continues to get better and that everything goes well. Good luck. -JON

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...