Friday, May 02, 2008

After


I know it's been a while since I posted the "Before" picture of the house but after painting we wanted to get the yard fixed up too so I waited until after that was done. The house looks gorgeous even though we have a few things left to do. The color of the shutters isn't quite right, we wanted something a bit more blue so those will need to be re-done, and there will be some planters and rocks in the front yard still but I think enough has been done so that I can update you. Each thing we do leads to another thing we want to do so it's a vicious circle. I joke that next my mom will want to get a new car since hers doesn't match the house (but mine does!)

Our house is more than forty years old but now it looks almost new. Good Job Mom! (and of course good job to Juan and his workers - if you ever need a handyman, he's your guy! He did the paint, and the yard, and replaced our kitchen sink, etc! He's awesome!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...