Sunday, May 04, 2008

Kiss the Irish

A writer friend posted on her blog about her obsession with British actors. She's right, the Brits are hot. But I have a slight preference for the Irish, myself. (It might be my Irish heritage, I am a red haired Shae after all!) She asked me who my faves are so here they are, in no particular order. (I'd be happy with any of them!)



Gabriel Byrne
I'd have to be in treatment not to make him one of my usual suspects!





Pierce Brosnan
Anyone who ever watched Remington Steele could see that he IS Bond. Mamma mia, he's adorable!





Jonathan Rhys Myers
He can make Henry VIII look hot (who knew that was even possible?) And he totally made me want to bend it like Beckham!





Cillian Murphy
Those beautiful eyes get to me every time. He plays the bad guy way too well, though. I'd sleep with him, but I'd keep one red eye open!




Kenneth Branagh
Much ado about something, I'd say. Great writer, director and actor...you'd have to be dead again not to find him a lethal combination!

And to give props to the Clendenin and McLean sides of my family, here are my pics for Great Scots!



James McAvoy
He might be the last king of Scotland but he's my favorite. I totally get why Jane Austen fell for him.




Gerard Butler
P.S. I love you too. A hot Scottish hunk but he played a hot Irish one so he's double trouble. Yum.

1 comment:

dyann hunter said...

Hmm...maybe we should say our obsession with the guys on those islands over there where it rains a lot and the people talk funny. :-)

I like your choices. As a Scot, I'm sure my forefathers are rolling over in their graves hearing about my infatuation with the Brits. But I'd take a sexy Scottish lad any day.

Ever see Sean Connery in Darby O' Gill and the Little People? I think I watched that movie over 20 times as a kid because I believed in leprechauns. Now, I watch it for other reasons.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...