Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How Does a Hermit Catch a Cold?

Okay, I don't technically qualify as a hermit since I do venture out into public but I'm still not sure how I ended up so sick yesterday that I stayed in bed for nearly 36 hours. Ugh. I would say it was a head cold but I had a major fever. A fever so bad that I turned all of the air conditioning off in my part of the house and I was still under the covers with my teeth chattering. I had to let the dog out (some things can't wait just because you are sick) and it felt so good outside then when I came in it was freezing (and again, there was no air conditioner on and it was a record heat wave.) I hate being sick, I'm a big baby and I though that since my mom was here she would baby me but no, apparently she didn't want to get close to 'Typhoid Mary". But today my head no longer feels like it's in a vice grip and while I am coughing up some disgusting looking lung bits I think I'm on the road to recovery. More later when I can sit upright for more than ten minutes at a stretch.

1 comment:

dyann hunter said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! I hate it, too! I hope you get better soon.

Eeeww....lung bits.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...