Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I May Live!

Okay, even on the antibiotics I've still felt pretty awful but each day I hope that I will get better. This morning I woke up and actually feel like I might live (unlike previous mornings where death felt like a viable, an even welcome, option.) My throat still hurts, I'm still coughing and my ears still hurt (wait, that doesn't sound better) but it's a little less that it was. My eye is definitely better, I no longer look like something out of a horror film. So now that I am ready to rejoin the land of the living, I guess it's back to work. I lost more than a week of writing time so I'll have to bust hump to get back up to speed. Hopefully I'll be down to one nap a day while I finish recovering. This has been the sickest I've felt in more years than I can remember. I hope you don't get it loyal readers. Stay well, and stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...